Position: Full-Time Optician Needed
Professional optometrist office, SH 249/Louetta, is searching for a candidate that is passionate about helping patients, ready to support a small team environment. If you are an experienced optician with outstanding customer service skills, you may be the perfect fit for our practice. Must be self-motivated, with an outgoing personality, able to multi-task, have strong sales experience and be proficient on computers. The position includes competitive pay, full benefits (health/dental/PTO), and on-going training.
Please stop by our office to fill out our application and e-mail your resume to email@example.com
As an employee of PREMIER VISION, our goal is to always place the best interest of the patient first. Our mission is to ensure patients maintain healthy sight for the rest of their lives, and our motto is See the Difference in our exceptional customer service.
Job Description & Requirements:
As a full-scope Optician your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting patients select the appropriate eyewear based on their prescription, facial features, and lifestyle needs.
- Adjust and troubleshoot patient’s eyewear. Accurately final inspect eyewear. Contact patients when eyewear is ready.
- Place eyeglass and contact lens orders to the lab or manufacturer.
- Knowledgeable about vision and medical benefits in order to help patients understand their insurance and maximize their savings.
- Answering phones in a helpful and friendly manner. Greeting patients, making appointments and verifying insurance before patients arrives for appointments.
- 2 Yrs experience Optical/Optometric field
- HS Diploma or higher
- Strong math and computer skills